Friday, December 29, 2017

Where is the impeachment?

I now know where I can have direct contact with Donald Trump. This is not a surprise, it is more of Trump's corrupt administration.

Power brokers can sit down to lunch with Trump and play "Let's Make a Deal." That is corruption. The reason Trump gets away with it, is that the entire estate is secure including the members in attendance. The Secret Service has been pushed aside in order for Trump to "Make a Deal" with any of it's members. Trump has become so hostile to the Secret Service they don't have an office to operate out of at Trump Towers in New York City.

There is no ease of contact by any modern day President. Trump has created a method of securing 'a space' whereby members can approach him to engage a conversation without being over heard by the Secret Service AGENTS.

The media is sugar coating this interview as a great moment when Trump was candidate and leisure. "W"rong!

December 28, 2017
By Charles P. Pierce

...Other people were unkind enough (click here) to point out that the interview was brokered by one Christopher Ruddy, a Trump intimate and the CEO of NewsMax, and that Ruddy made his bones as a political “journalist” by peddling the fiction that Clinton White House counsel Vince Foster had been murdered, one of the more distasteful slanders that got a shameful public airing during the Clinton frenzy of the 1990’s. Neither of those will concern us here. What Schmidt actually got out of this interview is a far more serious problem for the country. In my view, the interview is a clinical study of a man in severe cognitive decline, if not the early stages of outright dementia.

Over the past 30 years, I’ve seen my father and all of his siblings slide into the shadows and fog of Alzheimer’s Disease. (the president's father developed Alzheimer's in his 80s.) In 1984, Ronald Reagan debated Walter Mondale in Louisville and plainly had no idea where he was. (Would that someone on the panel had asked him. He’d have been stumped.) Not long afterwards, I was interviewing a prominent Alzheimer’s researcher for a book I was doing, and he said, “I saw the look on his face that I see every day in my clinic.” In the transcript of this interview, I hear in the president*’s words my late aunt’s story about how we all walked home from church in the snow one Christmas morning, an event I don’t recall, but that she remembered so vividly that she told the story every time I saw her for the last three years of her life....