Sunday, November 27, 2016

This is the strategy that the Trump campaign used against the American people.

It is a request for money. This is Michigan's pandering. As best as I can tell this went out state wide. 

First the campaign tells the reader what to think and then asks who they think is a better candidate. 

It was in a ballot format and the mailing occurred a few times during the summer. 

When I look at this it is pandering to the reader to answer the form regardless of donation. when these opinion surveys were received the campaign could adjust their message to prevent objection. It also serves as a basis of conversation as a focal point. All anyone has to ask is, "Did you get that ballot form from the Trump campaign?" It is silly to say this after the fact, but, the first time I saw it I new the campaign was playing games with the electorate and that it would work.

And, yes, that is one of my suitcases.