Saturday, November 12, 2016

None of this is making news in the USA.

California is where the gunman attacked people at a polling place.

November 12, 2016

Indian-New Zealand doctor (click here) and former Young New Zealander of the Year Diyva Dhar claims she was threatened with a knife and racially abused in California the day after Donald Trump was elected president.
The incident was among a wave of hate crimes since the shock US election result on November 9.
In a Facebook post, Dhar said: "I just had a white man shove me, point a knife at me and call me n***** very aggressively for several minutes. And...I'm in California. I'm praying for my friends and all targeted minorities across the country."
Dhar said she and two to three bystanders called police about the incident.
"I just wanted people to know because change often happens quietly and if we aren't aware it can catch us unguarded. Please reach out to your friends and tell them to stay safe," she said....